The Teachers have been telling me for a while now that I need to turn my business back a bit.
I need to make it about my journey…
- How I started my business with no money at all in the bank account. And why it’s still going.
- How I’ve kept going when people told me it would never work (and when I told myself it would never work).
- How I’ve had an investor tell me they don’t want their $100K back.
- How I’ve traveled overseas in business class so many times.
- How I’ve received free holidays.
- How I’ve had to let go of ‘friends’ along the way, in order to move forward.
- How I learned to shrug my shoulders and say ‘oh well, something will happen’ when I got down to $5, or less, in the bank… and something always did happen.
- How I had to (lovingly) help a few family members step out of my space and see that I’m always going to do things my way/the way I’m guided to.
- How facing so many money challenges, by following the Teachers guidance, made me see how much I could actually deal with, and how I only became clearer minded and more compassionate in the face of this stress.
And what have I done with the Teacher’s guidance about my business?
Mostly because it still scares me to put myself out there encouraging people to do what I’ve done.
To receive all of these great things, I’ve had to grieve. A lot. More than anyone can explain to others in a way that makes sense to them. More than is deemed necessary by the way life is set up. It felt extreme at times. It was extreme at times.
But it also worked. I actually like myself today… I don’t have to put up some big facade anymore!
I had to see my emotional barriers to receiving more. The self-blame, the shame, the sense of unworthiness. And I had to face facts – that these thoughts were influencing my actions and therefore my results in love, money, friendships, business, and everything else.
How do I teach that, though?
How do I take people into that knowing how challenging it was/is?
As I said last week, I’ve realized I just need to lead by example. If it works for me, it will work for others.
Why not just start where I am, right now?
So, here it is…
I’ve set myself a goal to receive an additional $8000 (above my monthly average over the past 12 months) by 31 July 2018.
And I’ll walk you through the steps I’m taking, what the Teachers are saying, and how to put it all into place for yourself.
You’ll be getting emails sharing exactly what I’m doing so you can follow along. Note: they will be daily-ish so that you can stay on track.
This is all about showing you what it takes to stay on track and focused on creating a life that you love.
Where you can start…
Watch the video below. This is from a manifestation challenge I ran a few years ago, to get an overview of the process I’ll be taking you through.
Then pick your goal. What do you want to create over the next month?
A few points about your goal:
- It should be a stretch but not extreme. If it’s too big you wont be able to connect with it. It should be within the limitations of your current circumstances, whilst stretching you towards the edges of those limitations.
- It doesn’t have to be money, but it MUST be tangible – eg a holiday, a new job, or $2000. It must be something you can see clearly when you’ve achieved it.
- Start smaller rather than bigger. Once you learn the process you can apply it to bigger goals! If you start too big and it doesn’t work because you can’t take all the steps you need to in a short period of time, you’ll just give up.